This policy insures the dwelling as well as the contents included within it as follows:
- The building intended for permanent or temporary housing;
- Other buildings: storage house, shed, stable, garage, stalls, water tanks, sauna, pool, fencing.
Generally, the household insurance policies cover the damage produced by the following risk categories:
- Earthquake, including damage produced by fire or explosion triggered by it;
- Flooding/flash-floods/silt originating from the overflow of surface waters (flowing or stagnant) or from the melting of snow or ice
- Storms/hurricanes/tornadoes, hail/torrential rain, land collapse or landslides, snow avalanches, weight of snow/ice.