- The general civil liability insurance can be taken out by any legal person which has their residence in Romania. The coverage is valid both on the premises of the residence, as well as on the entire territory of Romania.
- The insurer offers compensation, within the limits of the liability mentioned in the insurance contract, for:
- The compensatory amounts that the policyholder is obliged to pay to the prejudiced person/s, following the occurrence of the insured events;
- The legal fees supported by the policyholder in the civil process, established by law or by the court, if he has been obliged to pay compensation.
- The legal fees supported by the prejudiced person to accomplish the legal formalities towards compelling the policyholder to compensate for the damage, if he has been obliged by a permanent and irrevocable court order;