- The private health insurance covers a wide range of medical services and specialties which you can benefit from easy and efficiently. You can choose a predefined services package for a private health insurance or you can configure a policy to your needs. Regardless of your choice, you will benefit from all 3 components of healthcare: prevention, diagnostic and treatment.
- The main criteria for calculating a policy differs based on insurance society and packages. However the main elements taken into consideration are:
– Medical history of the patient;
– Medical history of the patient’s family;
– Whether or not the patient consumes alcohol/tobacco;
– Whether or not the patient practices high risk sports (skiing, paragliding, etc.).
The base insurance has a wide array of benefits, to which supplementary coverage can be added:
- Non-hospital treatment (annual medical control, specialty consultations, lab tests, diagnoze investigation, ambulance);
- Hospitalisation and surgical procedures;
- Prevention (GP examination, blood tests and investigations).