This type of insurance is valid during the exploitation period, but also during the assembly/disassembly operations with the purpose to clean, maintain or fix the machinery, and during their move to another place within the insured premises.
The following risks are included in the insurance:
- Unpredicted accidents (e.g. deformation, tearing, dismantling, accidental removal of components during operation, errors or malfunctions of protection devices, intrusion of foreign objects);
- The accidental omission of water in boilers or in tanks under pressure;
- Explosion – breakage/destruction/dismantling through the force of steam/vapors, internal fluid or air pressure;
- Overpressure, with the exception of damage caused by the overpressure caused by risks/events which are not covered, or implosion.
- Short circuit, power surges, overloads, electric arcs;
- Design/manufacturing/execution errors, material/casting defects or installation errors;
- Flawed operation of machinery, lack of skill in handling tools, negligence or employee malice;
- Any accident/event which is not excluded from the policy;